Below find the personal injury search rankings for Los Angeles posted on October 11th, 2016. To find the current rankings, use this link –Los Angeles personal injury lawyer rankings.
- Wilshire Law Firm – This powerhouse has been #1 from the outset and it doesn’t look like much is going to change in the near future.
- Farar & Lewis LLP – Farar & Lewis are now about Wilshire in the organic search results but below them in the Local 3 pack. Although Wilshire has been a strong #1 since the beginning of our rankings, it looks as if Farar & Lewis is starting to catch up a bit.
- Cellino & Barnes Personal Injury Attorneys – This is a huge jump for Cellino & Barnes. Two weeks ago they weren’t even in the top 10 and now they are up to #3. We did a feature article on Cellino & Barnes discussing their SEO team and how they are utilizing both the Los Angeles and New York City market. While most think this jump is premature, we think it is warranted.
- Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation – SJC Law came out of nowhere to grab the top spot on the Maps Local 3 pack for “Los Angeles car accident lawyer”. This is not unheard of as the Google Possum algorithm has been roaming around and changing the local pack almost hourly. SJC Law doesn’t rank great in the organic rankings but the top spot in the local pack will get them plenty of clients.
- Law Offices of Larry H. Parker – This law firm will be up and down in the top 10 for a long time. Since we have been following the Los Angeles personal injury search rankings the Larry H. Parker website has been around. If the firm can get a boost with more unique content and a few quality links they could definitely jump into the top 3.
- Ehline Law Firm – With the large link portfolio that Michael Ehline has built, you can bet on his firm staying in the top 10 for quite some time. It will be interesting to see if he focuses on more content on his Los Angeles domain rather than all the other websites he has been building over the years.
- Steers Law Firm – Steers is coming on strong as a major player in the Los Angeles market. Just two weeks ago Steers Law Firm was not in the top 10 and now they are up to #7. They have been at or around the bottom of page one for “Los Angeles car accident lawyer” for the last few weeks. We are not sure if they can move higher but if so, they will move higher in this power rankings chart.
- SoCal Injury Lawyers – While SoCal has seen a drop in some of the shorter tail keyword phrases they rank for so many long tail personal injury keywords they have to stay in the top 10. The content team for the SoCal Injury Lawyers is very good at what they do as they often publish multiple blog posts a day. They are also smart to write articles related to very specific car accidents.
- Panish, Shea & Boyle LLP – This is a new addition to the top 10 as PSB Law has jumped to the middle of page one for the “Los Angeles car accident lawyer” keyword phrase. They also rank rather well for a number of different areas of practice pages. We will try to do a more in depth look at his law firm and what their SEO team is doing sometime in the near future.
- Law Offices of Daniel A. Gibalevich – This law firm hopped into the top 10 last week but is holding on by a thread this week. In all reality, ePersonalInjuryLawyers.com has had its ups and downs over the years. They were once a dominant force and that has not been the case in 2016. It will be interesting to see if they switch SEO firms.
Dropping Out – Ellis Law Corporation, Law Offices of Steven M. Sweat
Past Los Angeles personal injury lawyer search rankings.