Below you will find our professional opinion of the best Los Angeles personal injury law firm websites in searches of SEO and ranking in Google Search. These power rankings will be posted every Tuesday. Latest Update – November 8th, 2016
- Farar & Lewis LLP – Wilshire has finally been dethroned. While Farar Law Group does not rank #1 or at the top of the local search for all of the heavily searched keyword phrases, they now outrank Wilshire for many of them including “Los Angeles accident lawyer” and “Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer”. It is amazing that Wilshire isn’t even in the local pack for these keyword phrases anymore. Has possum really changed that much?
- Law Offices of Daniel A. Gibalevich – Daniel Gibalevich went from #10 to #2 in two short weeks. The Law Offices of Daniel A. Gibalevich ranks very well in the local pack for most personal injury and accident keyword phrases. It looks like you will be seeing epersonalinjurylawyer.com quite a bit in the near future.
- Law Offices of Larry H. Parker – We are seeing the name Larry H. Parker more and more in long tail keyword searches. His marketing team is doing a fantastic job of going after a large number of keyword phrases and not just car accident lawyer or personal injury lawyer. More on that here…
- Wilshire Law Firm – The only reason we are keeping Wilshire in the top 5 is because of their history at #1. It is quite obvious they only went after the highly searched keyword phrases of “personal injury lawyer” and “car accident lawyer” which is now coming back to haunt them. They are no longer in the local pack and they are dropping to page 2 for a number of keyword phrases they used to dominate.
- Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation – In all reality, Scott Corwin should be ahead of Wilshire at this point but we will give it another week or two. Scott Corwin has shown up in the Local 3 pack for a large number of highly search phrases. If Scott Corwin can continue to remain in the Local 3 pack we will see Scott Corwin in the top 3 and definitely ahead of Wilshire.
- Cellino & Barnes Personal Injury Attorneys – Cellino & Barnes continue to market hard in both Los Angeles and New York City. One has to wonder if splitting their efforts has caused them to stay in the bottom part of the top 10. With their marketing budget and the number of lawyers they have, one would expect them to be in the top 3 consistently.
- Ehline Law Firm – Ehline will likely not drop out of the top 10 for quite some time with all the long tail keywords his firm ranks for. He is one of the few lawyers in Los Angeles, and nationwide, that continues to produce several blog posts every single week. While most SEO companies are pushing one or two blog posts a month, Ehline pumps out 10-15 a month. He will benefit greatly in the future.
- SoCal Injury Lawyers – The SoCal Injury Lawyers are still on the outside looking in but they are getting closer to making a breakthrough. They are now going after a number of different keyword phrases which will be very important in the future. With all of their content, one has to imagine they are getting quite a bit of traffic for long tail keywords. Look for this firm to move up in the near future.
- Mesriani Law Group – Mesriani got a quick bump in October 2016 but it looks like they are plateauing at this point. It will be interesting to see what their backlink portfolio looks like compared to the last time they were on the front page of search. If they are building solid links, they could remain in the top 10 for some time.
- Ellis Law Corporation – Ellis Law Corporation has seen a huge drop in the last two weeks. If they continue to fall in the rankings, this law office will not be in the top 10. They need to see some movement higher in the near future of they are going to drop quickly.
Dropping Out – none
Past Los Angeles personal injury lawyer search rankings.